Our Cancellation Policy
Once you reserve a space , that space is yours and cannot be sold to anyone else. Therefore if you cancel without sufficient notice, we do not have the opportunity to fill that space. This cancellation policy is designed to cover part of the lost revenue.
• We will refund 100% for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the trip via email.
• We do not issue refunds for "No Shows" or cancellations made less than 72 hour prior to the trip.
• Dives canceled by "Dive Cabo" due to weather and/or port closures will allow the client the option to reschedule the dive or to receive a 100% refund for the dive.
• "Dive Cabo" reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime with no refund if divers are deemed to be unsafe, irresponsible, do not follow dive plans, disobey marine park regulations or are otherwise disrespectful to the crew.
• "Dive Cabo" has no tolerance policy for "drinking and diving." Anyone showing up for the dive hung-over or smelling of alcohol will not be allowed on the boat and will not be issued a refund.